Monday, March 2, 2015

What Exactly My Work In Africa Was

I have mentioned before that while I was in Africa, I excavated bodies and these were used as

 evidence in court. Allow me to explain how I did this. After spending long hours in the hot sun with

my team, digging using just trowels and in the most delicate situations, chop sticks,

we would uncover mass graves of hundreds of sometimes fresh corpses. Many of which had been

killed under gruesome circumstances. For example, while in Africa, I found hundreds of bodies

blind folded with their hands behind their backs. They had been shot several times. And while it is

legal to kill people during combat, it was determined in court that most of these people were innocent

civilians who were brutally murdered. While in Africa, not only was I able to determine the cause of

death for so many people, but I also came to a conclusion as to why the genocide happened. Many

Rwandans joined in the mass killings because they were exploited. There were definitely people who

killed wantonly.

No comments:

Post a Comment